CURRENTLY WE DO NOT HAVE ANY LISTINGS FOR SALE
The inventory for restored Premium Historic Residences in Boston Edison Historic District is few and far between. Built in 1923, this home will be renovated with the modern conveniences of 2016 living. Merging the old with the new 2509 Longfellow has beautiful lead glass windows and doors in abundance. Old-world hardwood flooring, fireplace mantel and solid doors lend a striking visual aesthetic throughout the home. One-of-kind built in pantry cabinets and custom plaster work are just some of the details you will find.
CONNECT WITH AN AGENT
All of our homes undergo full construction/restoration, however, there is always time for the buyer to have input on paint colors, finishes, flooring, etc. Showing by appointment, please.
STANDARD RENOVATIONS AND FEATURES
- New HVAC for 3rd Floor
- New boiler heating system
- New roof & chimney
- New Two-car Garage
- New rear driveway and walkways
- Exterior masonry tuck-pointed
- New Rear porch/2nd floor deck
- Modern and completely new kitchen
- New bathrooms
- 3rd floor bonus room finished
- Partially finished basement
- New insulation- kitchen and 3rd floor
- New irrigation system- front & backyard
- Architectural privacy fence - backyard
- Updated electrical and plumbing throughout
BEFORE - CLICK TO ENLARGE
IN PROGRESS - CLICK TO ENLARGE
Schedule an Appointment Now!
We would love to show you some of our beautifully restored properties and spend time with you to find out what you are looking for ... Make an appointment today!