THIS HOME UNDERWENT A FULL RESTORATION.
The inventory for restored Premium Historic Residences in Boston Edison Historic District is few and far between. Built in 1923, this home was renovated with the modern conveniences of 2016 living. Merging the old with the new 2509 Longfellow has beautiful lead glass windows and doors in abundance. Old-world hardwood flooring, fireplace mantel and solid doors lend a striking visual aesthetic throughout the home. One-of-kind built in pantry cabinets and custom plaster work are just some of the details you will find.
Batton Homes, an innovative developer of premium historic residences in the city of Detroit. Our first home was renovated in the acclaimed Boston Edison Historic District. Notable for grand architectural detail and tasteful renovation, 2024 Edison is the only home to date on the west side of Boston Edison to sell for just over $300K
RENOVATIONS AND FEATURES
- New HVAC for 3rd Floor
- New boiler heating system
- New roof & chimney
- New Two-car Garage
- New rear driveway and walkways
- Exterior masonry tuck-pointed
- New Rear porch/2nd floor deck
- Modern and completely new kitchen
- New bathrooms
- 3rd floor bonus room finished
- Partially finished basement
- New insulation- kitchen and 3rd floor
- New irrigation system- front & backyard
- Architectural privacy fence - backyard
- Updated electrical and plumbing throughout
Schedule an Appointment Now!
We would love to show you some of our beautifully restored properties and spend time with you to find out what you are looking for ... Make an appointment today!